Most Wednesday evenings, we gather together for dinner at the church. This is a time of fun, fellowship, study and entertainment. It’s also a welcome mid-week break from cooking, and the food is great! Come and join us and bring the kids. A nursery is provided. We’ll make you feel right at home, even if you haven’t attended before or are not a member of First Baptist Church Ashland.
If you would like to make your reservation online, click here.
Here are the details:
If you have any questions, contact the church at (804) 798-9014
- Place: Ellis Hall
- Time: Dinner service starts at 5:00 p.m. Come and join us for an educational program after supper beginning at 6:30 PM
- Program for May 22, 2013
OK Chorale Concert in Sanctuary
- Cost: Adult meals and Chef’s salads are $6.00 each, including children eating Chef's salad.
Children’s regular meals (smaller portion of the adult meal) are $3.00 and children’s specials are $2.00 each.
- Menu for May 22, 2013
Community Picnic - Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- Reservations: You can make a standing or weekly reservation by:
- calling the church office by noon on Mondays at (804) 798-9014 or
- completing a Reservation/Cancellation card located in the church pews. Just drop the card in the collection basket on any Sunday.
- clicking the link below "make a reservation"
- Cancellations: If you have a standing reservation and are unable to attend this week’s dinner, please call the church office before 12:00 p.m. on Monday or mark the Reservation Card in the pew and drop it in the collection basket on Sunday or click on the link below "make a reservation" and select the option to cancel.
- If you fail to cancel your standing reservation for two weeks in a row, we will ask you to file a new standing reservation.
Don’t forget to make a reservation.